Post your favorite blue & gold photo, tell us your favorite story (anything that exemplifies team spirit at a school with blue & gold school colors) in 50 words or less, or share a link to a blue & gold story or photo. Enter on the CEOgolfshop facebook fan page facebook.com/ceogolfshop. Win free or discounted Loudmouth Golf apparel and get coupon codes.
Does my photo or story have to include a Loudmouth Golf product? No. this is a CEOgolfshop blue and gold awareness spirit award, not a Loudmouth Golf contest.
Is there a minimum number of words for entry? No, even a contest like or share will get you an entry. We suggest you write at least one sentence.
3 ways to win:
- fan pick- Fans can like entries. During the entire contest and for 7 days after the entry deadline, Facebook users vote up their favorite. The one with the most votes/likes wins.
- editors pick- we’ll pick an instant winner from all entries after the fan pick, which may or may not be a top 5 like.
- join the contest email list – all subscribers will receive a coupon good for any blue & gold item purchased by August 1, 2013.
- fan pick – any Loudmouth ‘in stock’ blue & gold golf swirls or blue & gold argyle apparel
- editors pick- any Loudmouth ‘in stock’ blue & gold golf swirls shorts or skort
- email entries: coupons vary by item value
How to Enter:
Here’s the rules:
- You must own the rights to the photography and or story you write. That means either you snapped the photo or someone you personally know took the picture on your behalf and gave it to you.
- Minimum 100 entries required for fan pick or editor’s pick to be awarded
- Shipping to continental USA and US military bases only. (We don’t know laws for foreign countries, so you can enter for the thrill of fan appreciation, but no prize will be mailed. )
- Prize value will vary from $20 – $110 retail, plus shipping.
- All product must be selected from in-stock (no custom made)
- Winners can select from available sizes and colors
Facebook Fans: Enter the “CEOgolfshop.com I bleed Blue & Gold” by posting a photo on our Facebook Page, facebook.com/ceogolfshop, or linking to one. Show the world your Loudmouth Golf favorite photos YOU OWN, and the places, events involved. CEOgolfshop reserves the right to remove fan photos from the facebook page and contest consideration if the content of the photos are not in good taste or are offensive. If you wouldn’t want your grandma to see it, don’t share it!
WINNER SELECTED BY CEOgolfshop owner
Christine will be selecting the winning photos! The winner will receive the “I bleed Blue & Gold ” award and their choice of any ‘in stock’ Loudmouth Golf Blue & Gold item.
The contest is open to CEOgolfshop facebook fans who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. There is no entry fee. The contest is void where prohibited by law, or where the registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction have not been complied with. The contest is not open to employees of CEOgolfshop, Loudmouth Golf, any retailer outlets whether online or brick and mortar, or any associated marketing partners.
Fan photos and stories will be accepted starting 9:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, May 14, 2013. All entries must be submitted online by noon ET on June 15. The contest will run continuously until such time as sponsor decides to end it.
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY
Post your photo or story on the wall of the official CEOgolfshop facebook page and add a caption. Contest is limited to 1 entry per person, per day.
CEOgolfshop will announce the contest winner by the 25th of June via the CEOgolfshop Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ CEOgolfshop.
Prizes: “In stock” Loudmouth Golf items are items that are in stock in the CEOgolfshop Florida warehouse and may not match what is available in the online store at my.ceogolfshop.com. The availability of inventory constantly changes. At the time of this writing, available items in include mens shirts, shorts, pants; womens skorts, shorts, pants; visors, hats, tool repair kits, and golf grips. Blue & Gold inventory does not arrive until mid-JULY and your prize will ship via ground when available.
Photography: All photos must be the original work of the entrants and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. If the photo contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photo, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use of the photo by CEOgolfshop.
CEOgolfshop reserves the right to remove fan photos from the facebook page and contest consideration if the content of the photos does not promote the CEOgolfshop core values, including content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate.
Privacy: Each entrant agrees and grants CEOgolfshop permission to make available and display/perform and otherwise distribute entrants’ names and photo submission in all media in perpetuity without compensation. Except where legally prohibited, submission of an entry into this contest constitutes permission for CEOgolfshop to use the entrants’ identifiable information, photograph, likeness, address (city and state), and testimonials, in printed, or new media, in perpetuity, in any manner they deem appropriate in connection with promoting the photo submission itself or this contest, without further compensation in connection with this contest or the prize awarded.
Changes: We reserve the right to change the rules any time. All notices changes will be updated on this page.
Please share your opinion. Is this a good contest? If you won’t enter, please tell us why not:
- not a blue & gold fan
- too hard
- don’t think I can win
- prize not big enough