There’s plenty of time left to order executive gifts for golf or business. Here’s a list are some CEO golf shop best sellers. What makes them a best seller? The same customer will order them year after year because even if they already have one, they still want another. Secondly, it has to be a gift that will NOT be regifted. All items can be optionally customized with your company logo or personalization.
- Any Windbrella umbrella. Both the 62 inch and 68 inch golf umbrella‘s are in stock right now. The 68 inch golf umbrella’s have been out of stock by Thanksgiving for the last 4 years so this is a hot item that most will not have. A tour player favorite. Burgundy, hunter, and navy in stock now. BEST GIFT IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THE RECIPIENT LIKES.
- Personalized golf balls. You might find a cheaper dozen golf balls in your local store this holiday season, but our personalized golf balls are a great value that will be cherished by the recipient. There’s a big difference between receiving golf balls and custom golf balls. Not how they play, but how the person feels when they play with the balls. BEST GIFT FOR THE AVID GOLFER. If you don’t know their brand preference, try Bridgestone or Titleist Pro V1 for executives, or any inexpensive golf ball for the occasional golfer.
- Custom Billboard Golf Bag. BEST GOLF BAG TO SHOW OFF COMPANY BRAND.
- Last Bag X, the best golf travel bag. For the executive who travels to golf tournaments, choose the number one travel bag used by PGA Tour players, add a name, initials, or logo. Be sure to add the ‘stiff arm’ to protect tall clubs.
- It’s a toss up. Custom golf grips or custom wood covers. If you’re not sure what to order, order 12 tour wrap golf grips and 1 putter golf grip, and or a 56 degree wedge with custom grip.
And there you have it, 5 top golf gifts for executives.