Golf balls are typically sold in 4 boxes per dozen. Each box of three balls contains a different number, 1, 2, 3, and 4. High number golf balls have the numbers 5, 6, 7, and 8. Where can you buy them?
CEOgolfshop offers high number custom golf balls direct from the factory to you, including for Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls. The service is available for both personalized and custom logo golf balls for FREE. See individual product listings for availability.
Go to CEOgolfshop online store now:
Titleist Pro V1 high number custom golf balls
All personalized golf balls.
A customer ordered our discounted custom golf balls special the other day, getting a free dozen of Titleist Pro V1x. He shared that he usually paid about $27 a dozen for Pro V1 logo overrun balls at golfballzone.com. Clearly if the manufacturer was offering a better deal to other vendors, we’d want to know about it. However, upon researching that is not the case at golfballzone.
Per their web site, Golfballzone sells only USED golf balls. They have a 3 point grading system:
- GRADE A BALLS. Grade “A” are “Like New.”
- GRADE B BALLS. Grade “B” are great condition balls that just miss grade “A.”
- VALUE GRADE BALLS. They may have a small scuff, minor discoloration or the previous owners mark.
CEOgolfshop sells only new custom golf balls. All custom logo and personlization imprinting is done at the factory.
Golfballzone sells used balls in loose bulk bags.
CEOgolfshop golf balls are shipped in original manufacturing packaging, ready for your personal use or gift giving.
While there is clearly a market for each type of golf ball, CEOgolfshop sells golf balls that are new, and are personally customized for you. Our prices are among the lowest in the industry, and we have special pricing for tournaments and large volume corporate purchasing. So many silly things can impact a players game. I wear nice golf clothes because they make me feel good and I think that gives me an edge. I prefer to play golf balls that have my name or saying or company logo, or of one that a friend gave me, because that also makes me feel good. For me personally, playing a golf ball with a random name or logo on a regular basis would do nothing to enhance my super powered mental game, and could even have a negative effect. And in the game of golf, negativity just doesn’t belong in my days thoughts.
Buy 3 dozen custom personalized Pro V1x golf balls, get one dozen free through midnight ET April 13, 2013.
- no blank balls
- no company names- Date, personal name, motto all OK.
- 3 dozen must be same ball, and same text imprinting
- Valid through April 13 midnight
- All one number, and double digit numbers additional fee
- Only 1 free dozen to any customer or to any address
- It may take up to 4 weeks for delivery depending on demand
- No other discounts or promo codes permitted. Entering any other discount will delay shipment.
- $10 flat rate shipping for golf balls ( no free shipping)
How to get the deal:
Buy 3 dozen. During checkout there is a comment section, Just write “ceo blog free dozen” and you’ll automatically get an extra dozen when they ship.
There’s plenty of time left to order executive gifts for golf or business. Here’s a list are some CEO golf shop best sellers. What makes them a best seller? The same customer will order them year after year because even if they already have one, they still want another. Secondly, it has to be a gift that will NOT be regifted. All items can be optionally customized with your company logo or personalization.
- Any Windbrella umbrella. Both the 62 inch and 68 inch golf umbrella‘s are in stock right now. The 68 inch golf umbrella’s have been out of stock by Thanksgiving for the last 4 years so this is a hot item that most will not have. A tour player favorite. Burgundy, hunter, and navy in stock now. BEST GIFT IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THE RECIPIENT LIKES.
- Personalized golf balls. You might find a cheaper dozen golf balls in your local store this holiday season, but our personalized golf balls are a great value that will be cherished by the recipient. There’s a big difference between receiving golf balls and custom golf balls. Not how they play, but how the person feels when they play with the balls. BEST GIFT FOR THE AVID GOLFER. If you don’t know their brand preference, try Bridgestone or Titleist Pro V1 for executives, or any inexpensive golf ball for the occasional golfer.
- Custom Billboard Golf Bag. BEST GOLF BAG TO SHOW OFF COMPANY BRAND.
- Last Bag X, the best golf travel bag. For the executive who travels to golf tournaments, choose the number one travel bag used by PGA Tour players, add a name, initials, or logo. Be sure to add the ‘stiff arm’ to protect tall clubs.
- It’s a toss up. Custom golf grips or custom wood covers. If you’re not sure what to order, order 12 tour wrap golf grips and 1 putter golf grip, and or a 56 degree wedge with custom grip.
And there you have it, 5 top golf gifts for executives.